Email Sequence Feature
Worry that you might not get the reviews from customers after the emails are sent out? Sit tight and relax, let the ‘Email Sequence’ feature ease your worries.
In This Guide
Benefits To Adding Email Sequences
You can add up to 3 additional sequences (excluding sequence #1), this ensures that you can reach out to customers who have missed your email previously, and hence increasing the chances of conversions.
The best part is, you can even have a different email subject, message, schedule, and layout for each sequence, so you can easily do an A/B tests to find out which combination works best for your target audiences.
- We're now tracking conversion rates on each sequence, this allows you to see the best performing review request emails sequence.
- Liquid support. We love that our users love liquid coding in Shopify, and now we're bringing this to Stamped. Tons of possibility using Liquid in review request emails here are some variables reference:
Liquid Variable Reference
- And some tips of the possibilities:
How To Add Email Sequences
- Settings - Customize - Reviews - Email Sequence
- Click on 'Add sequence' to add another email sequence, this will be sent to customers who did not submit a review through the 1st email sent
- Each sequence can be individually customized, just like your original review email
- Up to 3 additional email sequence can be added
How it works:
- First sequence is sent to customers 14 days after fulfillment
- If customer hasn't written the review, within 7 days, the second email from sequence #2 will be sent to the customer
- If customer still hasn't written the review, within another 7 days, the third email from sequence #3 will be sent
Note: The number of days can be updated under Interval
How To Delete Email Sequences
You will find the red "Delete Sequence" button by scrolling to the bottom of the page:
The first sequence cannot be deleted.