Loyalty & Rewards: Shopify/BigCommerce
Welcome to Stamped! We’re so excited to have you here.
Stamped strives to bring you closer to your most valuable asset: your customers. Our top-rated reviews and loyalty programs help your online business grow by establishing credibility and rewarding the shoppers who love you back. Your loyalty program will help you convert customers into champions. This guide will provide tailored resources and steps to get you quickly acquainted with your Loyalty & Rewards account and to success faster.
In this Guide
- Installing the Stamped Loyalty & Rewards Launcher
- Add Existing Customers and Reward points to Stamped
- Basic Setup
- Order Status Setup
- Widget Settings & Installation
Installing the Stamped Loyalty & Rewards Launcher
Installing the Stamped Loyalty & Rewards Launcher is the first step to creating your Loyalty & Rewards program. The Loyalty & Rewards Launcher is a pop-up added to your e-Commerce site that your Loyalty Program customers can log into, interact with, and manage their accounts.
The installation process is different for each e-Commerce platform.
*Note: Stamped offers limited support for this installation process. Support will be offered to paid users only.
Shopify Vintage Theme & BigCommerce
Follow these directions to install the Stamped Loyalty & Rewards Launcher to your BigCommerce or Shopify Vintage Theme.
Note: if you are not sure if your store is using Shopify 2.0 or Vintage, please refer to Shopify’s help article.
- After installing the Stamped Loyalty & Rewards app, you will land on this onboarding page:
- You will be able to do some basic setup and configuration and can update these settings later.
- Click on the Install Launcher button.
- For more detailed information please visit our Launcher Setup Guide
Follow these directions to install the Stamped Loyalty & Rewards Launcher to your Shopify 2.0 store.
- Go to Online Store - Themes - Customize within your Shopify Dashboard.
- Click Theme Settings - App Embed then enable "Rewards Launcher"
Add Existing Customers and Reward points to Stamped
If you are migrating from another Loyalty & Rewards program, you can bring your Customers & Rewards Points to Stamped. This allows you to leverage your existing data and ensure continuity for your Loyalty Program customers.
- If you have existing Customers and Reward points in other apps, please export them as a CSV file and import it via our Importer tab in our Dashboard.
For more detailed information please visit our Migration From Other Apps Guide
Customizing your account level details ensures that your brand name and logo are visible to your customers.
Go to Settings where you will see this page for general settings:
- Fill in all the details as required.
- Next, click on Back to Main, and go to Points from the menu on the left:
- This is where you can modify the Points Program and design how you will distribute Rewards Points to customers.
- For more detailed information about the Points Program, please visit our Points Program Guide.
- Next, go to Referrals from the menu on the left:
- This is where you will modify your Referral Program to determine how customers will earn Reward Points or Discounts for referrals to your store. For more detailed information about the Referral Program, please visit our Referral Program Guide.
Order Status Setup
- Defining the Order Status is important for the app to determine when to reward/cancel points on customers' accounts for order-related activity. Go to Settings - Points in the Stamped Dashboard and you will see the below form for order settings.
- Fill in all the details as required.
Widget Settings & Installation
Stamped Widgets allow you to easily customize the appearance of your Loyalty & Rewards content on your website. For example, integrating a Loyalty & Rewards pop-up modal after a customer makes a purchase can encourage that customer to make referrals in order to earn Reward Points or coupon codes. This turns your customers into champions.
With a little bit of code (or a little bit of help from your developers), it's easy to display the Loyalty & Rewards program information in various places of your store using Widgets. Each Widget has a custom snippet that can be inserted where you would like it displayed.
- Take a look at our full list of display widgets available under Widgets > Display Widgets:
- For the full list of display widgets available on our app, please visit our display widgets guide.
- Use the following guide for the Display Widget installation.