Google Seller Ratings
Stamped's integration with Google now allows our merchants to upload the Net Promoter Score (NPS) reviews collected in their accounts as Google Seller Ratings. This can be displayed as review ratings in Google Text Ads.
For more information and eligibility for seller ratings ads extension, please refer to the following documentation by Google.
Note: Enabling the Google Seller Ratings feed will require NPS to be collected in your account. For more information on NPS, please visit the following feature guide.
*Available on the professional plan
In This Guide
Enable the Seller Rating Feed
- Head over to Settings - Google - Seller Ratings
- Click on "Enable" to create the Seller Ratings feed for your account
- Once the feed is enabled, it will be automatically uploaded to Google. The seller rating can take up to a week to be reflected in Google if it meets the following criteria from Google:
- 100 or more eligible reviews collected over the past 12 months across all sources
- Average rating of 3.5 or more stars