Dashboard set-up for all users
Welcome and thank you for starting your journey with us at Stamped! Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for ecommerce, helping you establish brand credibility by building trust and giving your customers a voice.
In just a few steps we can assist you in setting up Reviews.
*Please note that this guide is for dashboard set-up. You should first connect your store to Stamped before using this guide.
In this guide
Add Existing Reviews to Stamped
- If you have existing reviews in other platforms please export them as a CSV file and import it via our Importer tab in our Dashboard.
- For more detailed information please visit our migration guide
- Let’s get you started with some basic setup. Go to settings and you will see this page for general settings:
- Firstly, paste your store's logo image URL in the box shown, which will be reflected in your review email template. You can upload an image of your store logo in Shopify admin.
- Fill up the rest of the details as required.
- Next, go to customize from the settings menu on the left:
- This is where you can modify our basic review email template in ways to fit it to your store's branding. Feel free to explore the various options available!
- Everything is set and good to go! You should see review emails generated in the queue for subsequent orders received.
Widget Settings & Installation
- You can do some basic setup and configuration of the main review widget under main widget:
- Take a look at our full list of display widgets available under settings -> display widgets:
- Our widgets allow you to easily customize the appearance of your user-generated content on your website. For example in a tab on the side of the page or a carousel of the best reviews in your site's cart page to encourage a checkout.
- With a little bit of code (or a little bit of help from your developers), it's easy to display your reviews in various parts of your store using widgets. Each widget has a custom snippet that you place into where you would like it to be displayed on your website.