Introducing Smart Banners
Create beautiful, smart and optimized banners using reviews. Use pre-designed templates, simply choose a review, customize to your colors, and done!
Utilize and share the banners on your social media pages, on-site, or marketing campaigns.
Note: This feature is available on the Premium, Business and Professional plan.
In This Guide
- Creating a Smart Banner
- Further Customizations - Drag & Drop, Layers and Controls
- Creating a Custom Banner Template
- Sharing Banner
- Viewing All Banners
Creating a Smart Banner
- Go to Marketing - Smart Banners and click on the "Create Banner" button.
- Choose between the 3 pre-defined layouts or you can select a custom template that was saved previously.
- Choose between 3 pre-defined designs.
- Click on the "Choose a review" button of the left, then search and select the review you wish to feature on the banner.
You will be able to update the following attribute (retrieved from the review information) to reflect on the banner:
a. Title - Review Title
b. Body - Review Body
c. Background Image - Product Image, Customer Photo, or Custom Image URL
d. Avatar Image - Reviewer's Avatar
e. Author - Reviewer's name
f. Location - Reviewer's country
If you are happy with your current banner looks:
- Click on the "Create Banner" button on the top right.
- Enter a new name and redirect URL (Customers will be redirected to this URL on visiting the sharing link created) for this banner and click on the "Create" button
- You have successfully created your very own banner!
If you wish to further customize your banner, please move on to the next section of this article: Further Customizations - Drag & Drop, Layers and Controls
Further Customizations - Drag & Drop, Layers and Controls
There are 3 main functions in the Smart Banner - Customize section which allow you to further and fully customize your banner to better fit your branding.
Drag & Drop
You can drag and reposition all the elements on the banner to the desired position.
You will also be able to resize or rotate the element by dragging the element's container.
Each layer consist of each element on the banner. (e.g. Author, Background, Rating)
You can add a new layer to your banner by clicking the "Add" button. There are 4 available elements that you can choose from.
- Rectangle (Can be gradient filled)(You can simply fill in the color code (e.g. #000000 for black) to be and it will be automatically updated into rgba)
- Image Rectangle
- Image Circle
You can also remove the element from appearing on the banner by clicking the "X" on the respective layer.
For each layer on the banner, you will be able to control the attributes that are available for that element. (e.g. Width, Height, Font Size, Font-Family)
Creating a Custom Banner Template
Should you wish to create a new template as an available default option, click on "Save as New Template" once you have completed customizing the banner:
Once the newly created banner has been saved, it will show as an available option in the list of custom templates:
For more information on how to share the banner you've created, please refer to the Smart Banners - Sharing on Social Media guide.
Viewing All Banners
You can view all your created banners at Marketing - Smart Banners
You can click in the individual banners to be redirected to the Sharing Page explained on Sharing Banner section.
You can also copy the link beside the individual banners under the URL column to share the banner.
To delete a banner, simply click on the "Delete" icon beside the URL field.